Bath has an excellent travel network. Bath Spa train station is on the main line between Bristol and London, Bristol Airport is about an hour away and the city is close to the M4 motorway.
- Our nearest airport is Bristol International Airport.
- The A4 Air Decker bus service will take you directly from the airport to Bath.
- You can also catch the Bristol Flyer Airport Express from the airport to Bristol Temple Meads rail station to travel to Bath by train.
Coach and bus travel services
- Visit National Express to plan journeys to Bath. There are frequent daily services between London Victoria, Heathrow Airport and Bath.
- You can also plan journeys by bus and coach using Traveline South West.
- There are frequent services from London, Bristol and South Wales to Bath Spa Railway station (BTH).
- Visit Trainline for train timetables, fares and cheap advance tickets.
- DisabledGo.com provides for information about the accessibility of Bath Spa railway station.
- There are several city centre car parks. Limited, short-stay, on-street parking is also available and is Pay & Display.
- Park and Ride services to the city centre are also available in Newbridge, Lansdown and Odd Down.
Click here for places to eat during your visit.