We arrange homestay accommodation with caring and responsible homestay providers. In homestays, students are able to learn more about British customs and traditions, and gain additional conversational practice.
- Visited personally and interviewed in order to ensure they satisfy our criteria
- Full board (breakfast, packed lunch & dinner)
- Located within the city of Bath, can be reached by walking or public transport
For long term students and over the summer months (age 12+), accommodation may be available in our college residence, a charming, Georgian residential house close to college and centre of the city:
- Full-board accommodation with experienced, in-house chef
- Resident members of staff to ensure students’ safety, happiness and progress
- 10-minute walk to the college
STUDIO APARTMENTS (JULY & AUGUST ONLY):
We are pleased to offer our students 18+ spacious and modern accommodation in riverside studio apartments during the months of July and August only, and depending on availability.
It’s a great choice for those who want their own space with access to a social space and options to participate in weekly social activities.
- Double bed, loads of storage space and a great work area
- Self-catering with a mini-kitchen (minimal kitchenware supplied)
- TV lounge, pool table and outdoor social space
- 10-minute walk from the college
The fee is £220 per week High season (July), £210 per week Low season (August) + management fee (cleaning and laundry not included but facilities are available).
Please contact us for all specific prices, options, and availability.
For more detailed information on all our accommodation options, including fees, arranging private accommodation, and photos, please visit our Accommodation page.