How to Apply
Bath Academy Application Process
To begin your application process, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1 – Complete our Online Application Form
- Step 2 – Send your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org – we require copies of:
- Your passport.
- Your most recent school reports and certificates.*
- An academic reference.
- A statement of intent outlining why you wish to study at Bath Academy and your goals for the future.
*International students also require an IELTS for UKVI (Academic) Examination.
- Step 3 – The Registrar will contact you via email to discuss your application and ask you to complete the registration process for your admission to the College.
- Step 4 – Successful applicants will receive an Offer Letter from the college outlining the course dates and fees. Payment of the deposit for the course is required.
If you require a visa, then further documents will need to be completed.
- Step 6 – Confirmation of your place at Bath Academy:
- Non-Visa Students: Once your deposit has been paid and all requested documents have been submitted you will be sent a confirmation letter. Before the start of term, you will be sent a Welcome Pack with the registration week itinerary.
- Visa Students: Once your deposit has been paid and all requested documents have been submitted and comply with UKVI guidelines, you will be issued a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies). This document will allow you to apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa.
- When you are granted a Visa please inform the Registrar as soon as possible. Before the start of term, you will be sent a Welcome Pack with the registration week itinerary.
For information on our school’s admissions process please contact our Admissions team by phone, email or online.
If you would like to visit the college do contact us in order to arrange an appointment.
“IF YOU NEED A VISA TO STUDY AT BATH ACADEMY, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PREPARE YOUR VISA DOCUMENTS. THIS INCLUDES: BANK STATEMENTS, GUARDIANSHIP FORMS AND A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. THE REGISTRAR WILL HELP YOU THROUGH THIS.”