General Information for Examination Candidates
Bath Academy offers internal and private candidates access to exam series from AQA, OCR, Pearson, WJEC and Cambridge Assessment International Education.
The Examinations Officer is Janet Whittaker contactable by email email@example.com or 01225 466834.
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR EXAMS 2020
Due to COVID_19, the external examination series for Summer 2020 is no longer going ahead. Instead, Bath Academy will be providing estimated grades for all our internal students in line with recently published Ofqual Guidance.
- Thursday, 13 August 2020 for GCE (AS & A Levels & CIE Pre-U)
- Thursday, 20 August 2020 for GCSE results
(Results data will be shared with UCAS as normal)
- Bath Academy will NOT be open to students on exam results days.
- Malpractice regulations prevent exam results information being given out over the telephone.
- All results will be emailed out to students’ Bath Academy email address (external/private candidates’ results will be emailed to the email addresses provided on application).
- This will be done as soon as possible after 08.30 on the appropriate day (13/08/20 for GCE results, and 20/08/20 for GCSE results).
- A hard copy of all results will also be posted to students’ home addresses later on results day.
For more details regarding autumn exams, please read our Results & Appeals Update from the Examinations Officer here and below.