JUNIOR SUMMER SCHOOLS IN BATH ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS:
We arrange accommodation with carefully selected homestay providers who are thoroughly vetted to meet our high standards. With homestay, students are able to learn more about British customs and traditions, and gain additional conversational practice.
- Safe – Bath Academy carefully chooses caring and responsible providers
- Clean – Houses & rooms are kept clean, each provider offers a laundry service
- Convenient – all hosts are within walking distance or a short bus ride to the college
Our residential accommodation at the University of Bath is of high standard and located only a short bus ride from the college.
- Single rooms provided with a full service/change of bedding & towels
- Each house is equipped with a kitchen and common room to relax in
- Full board accommodation with a varied choice of 3 meals per day including a packed lunch and cooked breakfast on the weekends
- Cafés and convenience shops onsite
- Plenty of green space for students to enjoy the outdoors
The stunning and spacious surroundings of Milton Abbey offer space, yet also safety and security in a contained setting. We take great care to ensure the safety and well-being of all our students, and for this reason we have very robust safeguarding procedures.
3) JUNIOR SUMMER SCHOOL IN MILTON ABBEY
Our residential accommodation in the boarding houses is of high standard, located only a short walk from the classrooms and all available facilities on campus.
- Rooms for 1, 2 or 3 sharing are available
- Each floor is equipped with a kitchen and common room to relax in
- Full board accommodation with a varied choice of 3 hot meals per day served in the 15th century dining hall.
- Small café/food shop onsite
- Extremely safe campus with security at all times
- Excellent student to staff ratio (average 1:10)
- All staff are DBS-checked and trained in welfare and safeguarding issues
- Regular meetings with group leaders to ensure safety of students