We greatly encourage you to visit Bath to experience everything it has to offer. Recently named as one of the safest cities in the UK, our students are spoilt for choice when it comes to dining, shopping, and activities and events outside the college.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re planning a visit, we will be happy to help you with recommendations.
Here is some more useful information for your visit to Bath:
Bath has an excellent travel network. Bath Spa train station is on the main line between Bristol and London, Bristol Airport is about an hour away and the city is close to the M4 motorway.
Our nearest airport is Bristol International Airport.
The A4 Air Decker bus service will take you directly from the airport to Bath.
Coach & Bus Travel Services
Visit National Express to plan journeys to Bath. There are frequent daily services between London Victoria, Heathrow Airport and Bath.
You can also plan journeys by bus and coach using Traveline South West.
- There are frequent services from London, Bristol and South Wales to Bath Spa Railway station (BTH).
- Visit Trainline for train timetables, fares and cheap advance tickets.
- DisabledGo.com provides for information about the accessibility of Bath Spa railway station.
- There are several city centre car parks. Limited, short-stay, on-street parking is also available and is Pay & Display.
- Park and Ride services to the city centre are also available in Newbridge, Lansdown and Odd Down.
- There are many hotels situated in Bath, all with different prices, locations and surroundings. Please find below a summary of hotels that visitors have used previously, and recommended to the college. To find a wider range of options please click here.