Bath Academy’s Junior Summer School is the perfect environment for teenagers to develop their English and make new friends in a caring, enriching and fun atmosphere. Whether you’re studying at our city campus in Bath or joining the residential programme at Milton Abbey, there are options to suit every student.
Learn English & explore the UNESCO Heritage city of Bath surrounded by stunning architecture and historical wonders, or experience a true British boarding school on a stunning and spacious campus with quality sport, art, and theatre facilities, the choice is yours!
Our creative and dynamic lessons motivate students to engage with topics and provide meaningful skills practice while enhancing their vocabulary and grammar. We offer both residential and home-stay options and an exciting afternoon and evening activity program.
What You’ll Experience At Bath Academy’s Junior Summer Schools
- A caring and fun atmosphere
- Maximum student speaking time
- Exciting activities every day
- Mid-week half day excursion / full day excursion on Saturday
- Extremely safe campus with security at all times
- Enhanced vocabulary and plenty of conversational practice
- Stay with a host family or in residential accommodation
- End of course certificate and report
Junior Summer School Brochures:
|Bath: July 7th – August 4th 2024||Milton Abbey: July 1st – July 21st 2024|
For any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com.