UFP students can choose between a variety of pathways, allowing entry into almost all undergraduate degree courses. Our current pathways are:
- Business and Finance
- Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Medicine / Pharmacy (Medical Foundation Programme)
Students study 6 subjects within their chosen pathway, 3 compulsory minor modules and 3 elective major modules.
|3 minor modules (studied by all students)|
|3 major modules in subjects that are relevant to the student’s intended degree course|
|Business and Finance|| |
|Social Sciences|| |
|Engineering / Technology|| |
All students apply to British universities through the Universities and Colleges Admission Service, known as UCAS.
The student’s Personal Tutor & UCAS Advisor carefully assess their academic record and future career ambitions before advising which universities and courses would be most suitable. They help each student to complete their UCAS application form and write an academic reference to accompany each application based on the student’s performance.
Get in touch for more details on specific courses. You can apply directly via our website.
- Successful completion of secondary schooling
- A good level of proficiency in English
- minimum IELTS 5.5 overall with no less than 5.0 in each component
- for Pharmacy – minimum IELTS 6.0 overall and in all disciplines