NEW FOR SUMMER 2021 – ACADEMIC SPECIALIST SKILLS PROGRAMME
We are very happy that for 2021 we can offer our popular Junior Summer School in Bath once again, giving students freedom of choice with learning specialist academic skills, but also providing balance with fun activities outside the classroom in our beautiful city of Bath.
Students are more ambitious than ever, so we’ve created a new summer programme to run alongside our regular activity based summer school, with options to progress in academic development if they choose.
Here’s our new summer brochure (click below to view)! For any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE AT BATH ACADEMY’S JUNIOR SUMMER SCHOOLS
Bath Academy’s Junior Summer School is the perfect environment for teenagers to develop their English and make new friends in a caring, enriching and fun atmosphere. Our creative and dynamic lessons motivate students to engage with topics and provide meaningful skills practice while enhancing their vocabulary and grammar. We offer both residential and home-stay options and an exciting afternoon and evening activity program.
- A caring and fun atmosphere
- Maximum student speaking time
- Exciting activities every day
- Mid-week half day excursion / full day excursion on Saturday
- Extremely safe campus with security at all times
- Enhanced vocabulary and plenty of conversational practice
- Stay with a host family or in residential accommodation
- End of course certificate and report
BATH JUNIOR SUMMER SCHOOL – July 5 to 30th, 2021
- Age 12 – 16
- Maximum 13 students per class
- Placement test on arrival
- Individuals and groups welcome
- 17 year olds are accepted and may join the adult classes combined with the junior social programme
- All levels from beginner to advanced
“I’m so glad I had the chance to come. Teachers are lovely and the rest of the service is also great. I’m looking forward to coming next year!” – Manuel, Mexico
Our Junior Summer School includes full-board catering and accommodation at our welcoming homestay families, or our central city boarding houses (depending on availability), just minutes away from the college.
MILTON ABBEY JUNIOR SUMMER SCHOOL
Returning again this year is our very successful Residential Junior Summer School at Milton Abbey. Exclusively for 9 to 16 year olds, it is set in the heart of the beautiful English countryside in spectacular grounds with extensive facilities. Join us for a summer of fun, exploration, and discovery learning in this historical setting! You can find out about this here.
To see an example timetable please click below:
ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS
One full-day and one half-day excursion each week (for more details click here)
Action-packed afternoon sports and activities programme, here are some examples:
– University Challenge
– Treasure Hunt
– Roman Baths
– Bristol Interactive Science Centre
– Drama Workshops
– London, Stonehenge, Oxford
*All activities/excursions subject to change and availability