Bath Academy’s well-established Junior Summer School is the perfect environment for teenagers to develop their English and make new friends in a caring, enriching and fun atmosphere. Our creative and dynamic lessons motivate students to engage with topics and provide meaningful skills practice while enhancing their vocabulary and grammar. We offer both residential and home-stay options and an exciting afternoon and evening activity program.
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE
- A caring and fun atmosphere
- Maximum student speaking time
- Exciting activities every day
- Mid-week half day excursion
- Full day excursion on Saturday
- Enhanced vocabulary
- Stay with a host family
- End of course certificate and report
- Age 12 – 16
- Maximum 13 students per class
- Placement test on arrival
- Individuals and groups welcome
- 17 year olds are accepted and may join the adult classes combined with the junior social programme
- All levels from beginner to advanced
“I’m so glad I had the chance to come. Teachers are lovely and the rest of the service is also great. I’m looking forward to coming next year!” – Manuel, Mexico
Our new Residential Summer School includes full-board catering and accommodation at our welcoming homestay families, our central city boarding houses (depending on availability), or the prestigious University of Bath, just minutes away from the city itself.
We also have a Residential Junior Summer School at Milton Abbey. You can find out about this here. Exclusively for 9 to 16 year olds, it is set in the heart of the beautiful English countryside in spectacular grounds with extensive facilities. Join us for a summer of fun, exploration, and discovery learning in this historical setting!
To see an example timetable please click:
Practice your English through fun activities
Fun and stimulating activities programme
Meet new international friends
Stay with native speaker host families or with your new friends!