Highlights of A Level Results 2018 – 2019
- 22% of grades were A*/A
- Nearly half of our students received an A*-B
- The average grade improvement by re-sit students this year was 2 grades per subject.
- Top student improvement was by nine grades overall;
- A seven grade improvement from CCD to A*AB was made, gaining a place at a Russell Group university to read Neuroscience;
- Two students made five grade improvements;
- 100% of Medical and Veterinary Science applicants gained a place, and at their first choice Medical school or Vet school.
- 50% of university applicants gained places at Russell Group universities.
- 79% of applicants progressed to their first choice university
- 19 out of 21 A Level subjects had 100% pass rates
- 29% of subjects had 100% grades A*-B.
- 100% of Chemistry students achieved grades A*-B.
- 100% of French students achieved grades A*-B.
- 100% of Geography students achieved grades A*-B.
- 100% of Italian students achieved grades A*-B.
- 100% of Further Maths students achieved grades A*-B.
- 78% of all A Level students achieved grades A*-C.
2019 GCSE results
- Congratulations to our GCSE students, who achieved 71.4% of results at grades 9-4.