A Level Results
- The most common (modal) A Level result was A*/A grade;
- 40% of grades were A*/A, almost 14% more than the national average;
- Percentage of A*-B this summer was 63.5%, over 10% higher than the national average.
- The average grade improvement by re-sit students this year was 2 grades.
- 18 out of 20 A Level subjects had 100% pass rates;
- 35% of subjects had 100% grades A*-B.
- 78% of Chemistry students achieved grades A*-B
- 71% of Maths students achieved grades A*-B.
- 84% of all A Level students achieved grades A*-C.
- Over 50% of A Level re-sit students have gained places at Russell Group universities.
- 75% of first-time A Level students have achieved places at Russell Group universities.
A Level Results 2016-17
||National A*- B
University Foundation Programme Results 2016-17
Our UFP course has had a high success rate since we introduced the course in 2010, averaging a 95% pass rate since that time, with an average of 62% of students achieving an A* or B grade.