How to apply
If you would like to visit the college, ask any questions, or sit-in on some of our classes, contact us in order to arrange an appointment.
The Admissions Team can also arrange meetings online or over the phone if you are not in the UK.
To begin your application process, please follow the steps below:
- Complete our online application form
- Send your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The supporting documents are:
a) The student’s passport
b) School reports/certificates
c) An academic reference
International students must also supply:
d) A statement of purpose responding to the question; “Why do you want to study in the UK and what do you hope to achieve in the future?”
e) An IELTS for UKVI (Academic), or the date when the student expects to take the IELTS exam. Click here for more details about English Language requirements.
- The Admissions Team will contact you via email to communicate whether your application is complete and if so, you will be invited for an informal meeting with the Principal and the Head of Admissions.
- Following this meeting, if your application is successful you will be issued an offer letter, outlining further details of your place at the college and registration forms.
- When the payment is made, this confirms your place at the college.
- If you require a visa, a further series of documents will be requested.
Bath Academy will contact students to outline the relevant information required prior to their enrolment at the College, this is your chance to ask any final questions about the Admissions process, the course you will be studying or about your Accommodation.
The Admissions Team are happy to answer any questions and we will provide further pre-enrolment information to all students who will be joining Bath Academy.
Students who require a visa will be supported with their visa application and questions about this will be answered by the Admissions Team.
For International Students, all arrival details will need to be provided at this stage to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable arrival to the United Kingdom.
IF YOU NEED A VISA TO STUDY AT BATH ACADEMY THEN YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PREPARE YOUR VISA DOCUMENTS. THIS INCLUDES BANK STATEMENTS,GUARDIANSHIP FORMS AND A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. THE ADMISSIONS TEAM WILL HELP YOU THROUGH THIS.
For more information regarding Admissions requirements, you can read our Admissions Policy here.